This is a support blog for AstroMUD. This is the place to come for news about the mud.
WHY OH JESUS PLS WHY?????? ok I go watch the Grammys.-Barney
I will fixGive me 1 million.and bj-Mood
All fixed.OLC editing on live mud, bad imms.
he doesnt mean bad, he means noob.
For those of you who are having trouble logging into AstroMUD, try:65.35.154.239 :2447Worked for me,Saidin
Is astro dead?/Amber
cookie says nope,ip add no work...
Why is the mud down? is it coming back up?
Is Astromud dead?MaxiGen
Post a Comment
9 comments:
WHY OH JESUS PLS WHY?????? ok I go watch the Grammys.
-Barney
I will fix
Give me 1 million.
and bj
-Mood
All fixed.
OLC editing on live mud, bad imms.
he doesnt mean bad, he means noob.
For those of you who are having trouble logging into AstroMUD, try:
65.35.154.239 :2447
Worked for me,
Saidin
Is astro dead?
/Amber
cookie says nope,ip add no work...
Why is the mud down? is it coming back up?
Is Astromud dead?
MaxiGen
Post a Comment